Altafonte uses its own cookies and those of third parties to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences, as well as to protect by analysing your browsing habits.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that are downloaded to the user’s computer and that allow us to know the frequency of visits, the most selected content and the security elements used in the control of access to restricted areas, as well as the visualisation of advertising based on criteria predefined by Altafonte and activated by cookies served by said entity or by third parties that provide these services on behalf of Altafonte.
Types of cookies of this Website
These allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use different options or services contained in it.
These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse their behaviour on linked websites.
The information compiled is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform. Also, for the elaboration of navigation profiles in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the service.
This website uses Google Analytics; which is a Google advertising analysis service, which allows Altafonte mainly to know how users interact with their portal.
Likewise, a set of cookies are enabled and used to collect information in an anonymous manner, which allows the drafting of website trend reports without identifying users individually. With this, we endeavour to ensure the continuity of the service and make improvements to the website.
In the event that the User prevents the creation of cookies, it is possible that not all the functions of the website can be used completely and without limitations.
These allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
In particular, our cookies for this website are:
• _ga: It persists for 2 years. This cookie is for analysis and helps to distinguish users when they enter the website.
• _gid: It persists for 24 hours. It is an analytical cookie related to the Google system that allows users to be distinguished.
• visitorRegion: It persists for 1 year. The function of this cookie is to indicate the region from which the user connects to customize the interface to your language.
Can cookies be deactivated?
By accepting this Cookies Policy, the user will be consenting to the generation of cookies for the purposes mentioned above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in case the user wishes to subsequently delete the cookies that have been stored on their computer and that necessarily require their consent, they may do so using the tools provided by their browser for such purposes. Depending on your browser, the following links describe the procedure to deactivate cookies:
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/cookies.html#privacy-cookie
If the user does not accept cookies or rejects them later, the functionalities of the website may be diminished.
Changes and updates to the Cookies Policy
Altafonte may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions and recommendations issued by the regulators. Therefore, it is recommended to
review the Cookies Policy on a regular basis.